Whether you sponsor a new puppy that’s just starting out, or an older dog who’s still waiting for just the right family, your support will go a long way in helping us continue to care for the dogs that need us. A one-time donation of $75 will cover all of a dog’s basic care for the time they are in rescue.
Here’s What it Covers:
• Food for the average length of time a dog is in rescue
• Collar, leash, toy, bed
Here’s What You Get:
• Your name listed on your dog’s online profile as his sponsor
• A Save-a-Bull Rescue car window decal
• A ‘Sponsor’ graphic to share on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/website
• Tax deduction
• An update as soon as he is adopted so you know he’s found his forever home
• The reward of knowing you were personally responsible for helping save a dog’s life!
If you want to sponsor a dog as a gift, or in a friends or pet’s name, or want to specify other details, please tell us that in the Order Notes box during checkout. If there currently is not a dog available for sponsorship, we’ll put your name on the waiting list for the next dog that comes into rescue – there will always be a “next dog” that will need your help, so thank you!