FREE SPAY/NEUTER CLINICS FOR PIT BULLS
Dogs that are spayed or neutered live longer, safer, happier lives and promote healthier communities. Our Fix Your Pit program offers free spay/neuter services to families with pit bulls and pit mixes.
WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
FAST FIVE with Daisy
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Picky, unless it’s treats!
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Unstuff!
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car sick….
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day, unless it’s a bath then no way!
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Loves any outdoors!
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog?
Click here to share an update with us!
Responsible Dog Ownership
Many, if not most, of the dogs that come to Save-a-Bull are here because of unwanted litters, breed stereotypes or behavioral issues – all that could have been prevented through responsible dog ownership. With proper training, awareness and appropriate care, most dogs can stay in their homes and never end up in rescue.
Here are some resources to help you be the great owner your dog deserves and to assist you in becoming an advocate of proper pet care.
In February, we held our first Fix Your Pit free spay/neuter clinic. Partnering with Kindest Cut, we’ve launched a program to help families with pit bulls and pit mixes spay or neuter their dogs.read more