FREE SPAY/NEUTER CLINICS FOR PIT BULLS
Dogs that are spayed or neutered live longer, safer, happier lives and promote healthier communities. Our Fix Your Pit program offers free spay/neuter services to families with pit bulls and pit mixes.
WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
FAST FIVE with Zydrunas
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy, loves his raw diet
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Both and is a sucker for pillows
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Hasn’t been in water, but doesn’t mind a bath at all
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Sun
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog?
Click here to share an update with us!
In the category of “Not as Easy as it Sounds” you can add put your dog in a photo booth to the list.
At Sociable Cider Werks, a recent stop on our 2016 Summer Brewery Tour, we were fortunate to have had FotoGenic stop by with a photo booth. It was all set to take cute pictures of guests and their dogs and we were really excited!read more
Responsible Dog Ownership
Many, if not most, of the dogs that come to Save-a-Bull are here because of unwanted litters, breed stereotypes or behavioral issues – all that could have been prevented through responsible dog ownership. With proper training, awareness and appropriate care, most dogs can stay in their homes and never end up in rescue.
Here are some resources to help you be the great owner your dog deserves and to assist you in becoming an advocate of proper pet care.