WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
FAST FIVE with Perez
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Unstuff
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
4. Water: No way or splash all day? No way
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Day in the sun
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog?
Click here to share an update with us!
Responsible Dog Ownership
Many, if not most, of the dogs that come to Save-a-Bull are here because of unwanted litters, breed stereotypes or behavioral issues – all that could have been prevented through responsible dog ownership. With proper training, awareness and appropriate care, most dogs can stay in their homes and never end up in rescue.
Here are some resources to help you be the great owner your dog deserves and to assist you in becoming an advocate of proper pet care.