THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Your donations on Give to the Max Day are going to allow us to host at least four free spay/neuter clinics in the next year, making a positive impact on pit bulls and people in our community.
WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
FAST FIVE with Booker
1. Food: Piggy or picky? He is not picky, but eats too politely to be piggy.
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on for sure.
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Loves car rides.
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splashing is great, but gotta keep the feet on the bottom.
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Sunny day rules.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog?
Click here to share an update with us!
We recently shared a story about a couple Save-a-Bull puppies that hit the big time being cast in a commercial shoot for carpet cleaning giant, BISSELL. More details are finally available as we find out that BISSELL plans to air the spot on Sunday, February 7 at 3:00pm during the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.read more
Responsible Dog Ownership
Many, if not most, of the dogs that come to Save-a-Bull are here because of unwanted litters, breed stereotypes or behavioral issues – all that could have been prevented through responsible dog ownership. With proper training, awareness and appropriate care, most dogs can stay in their homes and never end up in rescue.
Here are some resources to help you be the great owner your dog deserves and to assist you in becoming an advocate of proper pet care.
Our second free spay/neuter is clinic is right around the corner on November 21. THERE ARE STILL APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE.read more