Adopted: July, 2019
Dog’s former name: Zadie
What are the best things about your dog?
Zadie has no understanding of personal space, which leads to lots of cuddling and love. She’s also a very good girl and wants to please her family.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Zadie got a fenced in yard just before the snow fell and now that it is Spring, she loves to be outside, rolling and zooming around in the grass. She also loves to go for walks and rides in the truck with dad.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Some people look worried when they meet her, but quickly realize she loves attention and is sweet. If you come to the front door and use the doorbell, she has a very hard time being quiet and settling down. We’re working on that 😉
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Zadie
- Food: Piggy or picky? A little picky and maybe a little sensitive to some foods.
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Loves her beds (and ours) but in the end sleeps most of the night in hers.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides!
- Water: No way or splash all day? Lots of drinking and dripping.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Sun
Submitted by Michael and Wendy M.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!