Adopted: November, 2017
Dog’s former name: Ursula
What are the best things about your dog?
We love everything about Ursula. She is sweet, playful, sensitive, and brave. She’s great!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Ursula loves wrestling with her dad and other dogs. She likes chewing on tennis balls but not retrieving them. She’s also a world class cuddler.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Ursula is an enthusiast for the great outdoors. She loves hiking and camping, but not riding in the car to the trailhead.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
They say “that’s a pit bull?”
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Ursula
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on (mostly)
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car sad
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Snow; she doesn’t like being hot
Submitted by Zachary H.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!