Adopted: September, 2018
Dog’s former name: Mossimo
What are the best things about your dog?
Tux is full of love and loyalty. He has this thing he does where he looks up at his humans with only his eyeballs, that melts my heart.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Tux has spent his last year with our family, snuggling, dog parking, trying out cabin/lake life, looking up to and annoying his big dog brother Zeus and making friends: both people and dogs! He also does zoomies so fast in the back yard that his back legs get ahead of this front sometimes!
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Tux looks more like a lab but he has a very protective nature. Sometimes people are afraid of his bark but I’ve learned that if new people come over to our house, we just need to meet them outside so Tux knows it’s okay for them to come in our home, and then we can all go inside together.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
“Tuxi- Boo Boo”, “Mr. T”, “T-Money”, and “Ceedo”
FAST FIVE with Tux
- Food: Piggy or picky? Not picky at all
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Unstuff as a puppy, now sleep on
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Tux loves Car rides!
- Water: No way or splash all day? Loves water as long as he can touch.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Tux will play outside in rain, shine, sun or snow!
Submitted by Cecily S.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!