Adopted: December, 2017
Dog’s former name: Ham
What are the best things about your dog?
He’s really smart and super playful. He has endless energy and always makes us laugh. He loves to be around his people, and would be at all times if he could. He also has the best head-tilt out there!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Going for walks, eating (and begging), finding spots of sun to snooze in, and playing with his puppy brother! He also likes to cuddle, but on his own terms.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
He’s come so far with meeting new people! He still gets nervous, but is able to calm down much quicker now.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
He’s a mix, so people are typically surprised when I say he’s part pitty.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Tito-ham-burrito and Hammerson.
FAST FIVE with Tito
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides with the windows down!
- Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day (as long as there are no waves)
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow?Both!
Submitted by Olivia S.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!