Adopted: August 3, 2018
Dog’s former name: Spree
What are the best things about your dog?
Shes very intelligent and caring. We had a baby mourning dove in our yard, that Spree had found, and she sat beside it guarding it till it flew away. She also loves children. Spree is a very loving dog, but more importantly she is a member of this family.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Spree loves going on walks and running in the yard with other dogs and children.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
They can’t believe that she is a pit bull
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Spree May
- Food: Piggy or picky? Very picky
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sometimes in my bed,sometimes in hers.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Love to go in the car.
- Water: No way or splash all day? Spree can take it out leave it.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? She love to be outside, whenever we are.
Submitted by Linda S.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!