Adopted: February 10, 2010
Dog’s former name: Unsure
What are the best things about your dog?
She is smart, active and super cuddly.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
She loves to chase her rubber tire toy, tennis balls, and the occasional rabbit; if it is brave enough to enter the yard.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
She is an elder dog and we thought we would lose her last fall as she got aspiration pneumonia. As a last resort we took her to the U of M and she was in ICU for 2 nights. She is such a fighter and was able to pull through at 11 years old, and is happy and healthy as ever.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
They definitely give her space as she gets very excited to see new people and really wants some good pets.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Saydee
- Food: Piggy or picky? She has SUCH a personality and at time is both.
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? She did chew a few beds when she was younger, but nothing in many years.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? She is usually pretty good, but we don’t feed her before trips to the cabin and have not had an incident in a long time.
- Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Her absolutely FAVORITE thing to do is sun herself on the deck or anywhere else she can.
Submitted by Keith K.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!