Adopted: December, 2020
Dog’s former name: Brody
What are the best things about your dog?
Ramsey is truly an amazing dog, so smart and kind with a unconditional love for our family. He has been such an amazing addition to our home.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
He loves to run all around the property and play with any one of his millions of toys he pulls out of his toy box and leaves all over the house.:)
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
When he came to us he had a fear of boxes, car rides and new people since then we have worked with him he does great in the car he still is a little curious and suspicious about boxes but loves when company comes over.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Most love him but there are those who are fearful just due to the breed which makes me sad.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Ram a thorn
FAST FIVE on Ramsey
- Food: Piggy or picky? He is a food monster
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Dog beds all over the house
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? Ok in water.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Loves the sun
Submitted by Miranda
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!