Adopted: October 4, 2019
Dog’s former name: Peeta
What are the best things about your dog?
How much he loves our 7 yr old Sylvia. His calm demeanor and his black and white spots!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
He loves to run anytime he can. He is very food motivated, he is so responsive when working on training. He loves his walks each day.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
He was starting Puppy Training 3 the week of the shelter-in-place order. So we will go back to it if we haven’t covered it all at home by the time it starts up again.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Most people ask what breed he is. He doesn’t quite look like a pit, even being half Staffy. He is thick and long, so the dane, boxer and bulldog all show up in his appearance. Most people call him very handsome.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Pick-lay, Piccalo, Boober, Bubba
FAST FIVE with Pickles
- Food: Piggy or picky? He likes his food… but he really likes it with a sprinkle of cheese
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? No way… he even avoids puddles!
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Either
Submitted by Jennifer H.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!