Adopted: August 30th, 2019
Dog’s former name: Sabrina
What are the best things about your dog?
She has a big personality! She loves to give people hugs and will do anything for scratches. When it comes to bedtime, she has to be cuddling someone. She’s a 70lb lap dog!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Nova loves to go on hikes, play in water, and eat sticks. She is off-leash trained and loves having the freedom to run when we go on walks around the neighborhood!
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Off-leash training is her biggest accomplishment this year! She also loved traveling up north and playing in Lake Superior this summer!
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
She’s not a pit bull – Nova ended up being boxer, hound, and we think lab mix.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Novie girl, novers, and Novascotia
FAST FIVE with Novia
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Loves car rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day (unless it’s a bath)
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Day in the sun
Submitted by Ashley N.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!