Adopted: September, 2018
Dog’s former name: Marv
What are the best things about your dog?
He is patient with me and loves being a part of our family… that’s what he says anyway.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Marv loves treats, and has worked to master skills to get treats. He will sit pretty and shake your hand and lay down for your to give him treats.
He will chase, balls, sticks, snow balls, etc. and even trade you for a treat.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Marv is friendly with everyone and every dog he meets. Taking him new places; he’s always ready to go (with a boost up into the truck) and ready to meet new people and play!
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
People admire Marv for his mastiff look, and are kind of perplexed when we tell them he’s a pitbull mix. “He’s only 2 feet tall. Of course he’s a mix. “
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Nahh. Marv is who he is, and he relates well with his name. The most variation from there is, he get called Dog.
FAST FIVE with Marv the Dog
- Food: Piggy or picky? He eats most any food he’s given, which is why we try to limit his human food.
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Marv has dog beds in every room of the house, and loves lounging on them when we are in the same room.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Marv drool and blow out his coat on every car ride, but that doesn’t stop him from getting right in there.
- Water: No way or splash all day? He never met a bucket of water that didn’t taste good. But he’s definitely not a fan of being IN water.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? He’s a summer baby and it shows. Snow and even rain are not his friend.
Submitted by Christopher S.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!