Adopted: May 2017
Dog’s former name: Oreo
What are the best things about your dog?
She is sooo great with the kids. She is also very affectionate and loyal; my velcro dog.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
She loves going for walks, playing with doggie friends, going for car rides and getting all the love from her people.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Marlie was very scared of men when she first came but has grown leaps and bounds! Everyone is now Marlie’s bestfriend.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
We haven’t been treated any differently than any other dog owner.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Mar Mar, Marlie Chris Farley
FAST FIVE with Marlie
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? Eh depends on the weather, she doesn’t like being cold.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both!
Submitted by Meghan
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!