Adopted: May 13, 2019
Dog’s former name: Asteria
What are the best things about your dog?
Lily is such a lover and gets excited to meet anyone new. She is a fantastic cuddler, and would prefer to be right next to you. She is also a big goof with a joyful personality; when she rediscovers an old toy she acts like you just gave her a new one!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Eating, playing fetch, chase, tug or wrestling with her older brother Ernee, and unstuffing toys
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Someone recently suggested Lily would be really great at agility with how fast and strong she is. We’re looking forward to finding some entry level agility classes and giving it a try!
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
The first reaction we get is how beautiful she is! Once we tell people she is a pitty-mix no one really believes us and Lily’s sweet personality wins people over pretty quickly.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Lily
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Both! Unstuff the beds she does not like, sleeps on the ones she likes
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car Rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? Splash All Day – she loves to chase the sprinkler and water coming out of the garden house
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both! Lily loves being outside in any weather
Submitted by Laura M.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!