Adopted: December 12, 2017
Dog’s former name: Kota
What are the best things about your dog?
Her personality; she is so laid back and chill.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Playing with her brother Teddy. They made fast friends and love wrestling with each other. She loves chewing on her bone and her kong.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
She graduated from level 1 obiendence training and knows a few simple commands.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Most people are timid around pitbulls but then once they see she is harmless and a good doggie they compliment how beautiful she is.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Kota
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy, not picky at all
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? She snores and sleep in whoever’s bed she can
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? Splash away
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? She loves the snow but loves the sun as well, just not for long periods.
Submitted by Tanya S.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!