Adopted: (foster failed) October, 2017
Dog’s former name: Kona
What are the best things about your dog?
Kona is such a fun pup. Even a year later, she still has all of the energy she had when we fostered her as a puppy. She loves to play tug but still knows when its time to snuggle for movie time.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Kona completed level one obedience at Canine Coach and will be going back in the spring for some more. She is most stellar at catching Frisbee and the command “wait” when it comes to her meals.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Kona and her brothers played a part in our recent wedding.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
I have been fostering pitties for quite some time so most people know better:) Kona gets to spend a lot of time on our farm in an area where most people have labs and hunting dogs. Opinions out there can be a bit mixed, but she usually wins them over with kisses.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Kona Bona, Princess Kona, Bona Ahrndt (our last name), and Baby Bona.
FAST FIVE with Kona
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? UNSTUFF EVERYTHING
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? No Way
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? She loves both! I think she secretly likes winter more since she often comes in with snow on her nose!
Submitted by Jessica & Luke A.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!