Adopted: July 2019
Dog’s former name: Kiki
What are the best things about your dog?
She is an absolute sweetheart! She loooooves giving kisses! And she has the sweetest puppy dog eyes that can get her out of ANY trouble!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Kiki loves to run and play outside! She also loves wrestling with her big pittie sister Naomi.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Kiki has come a long way in the past year. She use to be so fearful and timid of all humans, but with a lot of socializing and training, Kiki has made amazing progress and even has made some human friends outside of her family! Which is a big accomplishment for her. 🙂 She also had to get a growth removed from her elbow and had a long 2 month recovery, but she was a champ the whole time! (Even fought off a nasty infection and wearing a cone for those whole 2 months!)
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Once Kiki warms up to people, they absolutely melt for her “sweet eyes” and “puppy kisses”.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Kiki
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy! Definitely a piggy!
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on (when she’s not taking over the humans bed!)
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides!
- Water: No way or splash all day? Slowly becoming more confident around water!
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both! But she really loves fresh snow!
Submitted by Heidi
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!