Adopted: December, 2017
Dog’s former name: Jill
What are the best things about your dog?
Jilly is the best cuddler; she knows exactly when you need cheering up. She’s so good with people and loves going new places. She really is the best dog ever (no matter how many times she fishes the dog food can out of the recycling).
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Jill has successfully completed Level 1 Obedience with the Canine Coach and has also participated in lure coursing and agility. Jill LOVES to run. We have an attachment for bikes and Jill can pull us around town all day long. She loves working and being given something to do.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Jill was a parade walker for a local politician and won over the hearts of the town and helped her friend get re-elected to a local City Council.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
We’ve had mostly positive reactions. Jill loves people and wants pets from everyone. As soon as they see how loving she is they can’t help but say “awwwww”.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Jilly, Jilly Bean, Jillster, Doggo, Pup Pup
FAST FIVE with Jill
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy! She is a hoover dog for sure!
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? It depends. Sleep on but if the bed insults her she’ll decide it needs shredding.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? CAR RIDES ALL DAY EVERY DAY
- Water: No way or splash all day? Kiddie pool: yes; rain: NO; lake: haven’t decided yet
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? A day in the sun! She is a warm weather girl.
Submitted by Winter K.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!