Adopted: About a year ago
Dog’s former name: Jet Li – I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Jet Li movie, but it stuck.
What are the best things about your dog?
He has a snore like a white noise machine and he loves learning new things.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
We go to the park at least 3 times a week so he gets very excited any time we’re in the car. He also loves going to classes at Canine Coach; he’s been through 3 so far!
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
2 successful Obedience classes, one tricks class, and lots and lots of walking around. He has excellent recall and just wants to hang out.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
He’s very tall and doesn’t look very pitbull-ish, but he hasn’t gotten many bad reviews for that. The jumping up is the bigger problem.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Bubs or Bubber. A “Bubber” is what I call a dog that loves with reckless abandon; they jump and lick and headbutt because they just can’t help showing how much they love you.
FAST FIVE with Jet Li
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy for everything except for breakfast
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on, especially my pillows.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides, but he gets too excited and whines the entire time. There is no cure.
- Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day 100%
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? He loves both. He’s just excited and happy for everything all the time.
Submitted by Kat N.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!