Dog’s former name: Toast
What are the best things about your dog?
Umm… Look at her! Amazing cuddler, greets us with the wiggle butt, she wants to cuddle with her big brother. And she also snores a bit, but don’t we all?
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
So there’s napping and cuddling… leaping from couch to couch, eating very messy-like, and cuddling. I don’t think I can stress enough how much she wants to be by or on us; cuddling is her thing.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Not yet, but she’s pretty cool, so stay tuned!
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
She’s a mix, but all my people have only asked if she’s gentle, which she is.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Hercules, Beefy, Schwartzadoggie. Those are from her other mother. I named her Gracie.
FAST FIVE with Gracie
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? On.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Rides are cool, as long as I can be close to my human.
- Water: No way or splash all day? Don’t know yet.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Sun!
Submitted by Jennifer
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!