Adopted: November, 2019
Dog’s former name: Frances
What are the best things about your dog?
Her deep soulful eyes and unconditional love. She is a very curious girl, must be near us at all times and loves to cuddle. She will forever be a lap dog!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Frances loves to go on walks and play with her stuffed toys. She is a fan of meeting new friends at the dog park and hanging out with her best friend, Hershey. Frances has mastered shake, sit and stay and does well with heal and halt. We are now working with her off-leash in the yard.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Every day is an adventure with Frances! Graduating from her level one obedience class has been her greatest accomplishment so far. She made huge strides from the beginning to the end, even the trainers and entire class were very proud of her!
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
She gets many compliments on how adorable she is and how shiny her coat is. People think her name is the greatest! Frances is still learning that people are ok so she does keep her distance and sometimes let’s out a good bark.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Frances
- Food: Piggy or picky? She is such a piggy that we had to get her a slow-feeder.
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sometimes she lays in her bed but prefers the couch. At night she needs to be with us in bed, preferably under the covers.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides are ok. Takes a bit for her to get comfortable. She loves to look out the window and watch the world go by!
- Water: No way or splash all day? Still waiting for warmer weather to introduce her to water.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? She hasn’t had much outdoor sun time with us yet, waiting for warmer weather now that winter is over, but she does like to soak it up indoors when the cat shares with her. She loves playing in the snow!
Submitted by Brian & Amy
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!