Adopted: November, 2017
Dog’s former name: Arista (little mermaid litter)
What are the best things about your dog?
Charley is a very independent, loving, and playful member of our family.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
She is a pro at destroying any toy with stuffing. Charley also loves anything that her brother Bo (SAB alum 2013) is playing with or chewing on.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Charley was top of her level 1 training class at River Valley vet.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
They don’t realize she is a pit bull unless you tell them. We have changed perceptions of what a pit bull is with many people.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Charley Girl, ‘Weasel’, ‘Charlotte Jeanne’, ‘Charlotte Jean Weasel’
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Picky
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep – just found her the perfect bed that she loves
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides but whines a lot
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Water!
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both! Any day to play outside is a good day.
Submitted by Jaime A.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!