Adopted: August, 2017
Dog’s former name: Bruce
What are the best things about your dog?
He loves to cuddle and be held. He is super sweet to his girlfriend.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Bruce loves laying on his daddy in the recliner. He also has learned to roll over and is fantastic at playing catch.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
He has been a perfect gentleman with the other dog of the house. He cuddles her, shares his toys and even waits his turn for snacks.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
He loves driving around with the windows down. He puts a smile on people’s faces everywhere he goes.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Bruce
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? People bed
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Loves the car
- Water: No way or splash all day? Indifferent
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Sun
Submitted by Allen
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!