Adopted: January 16, 2018
Dog’s former name: Angus
What are the best things about your dog?
Bradley has a big heart and loves everyone and everything. He’s incredibly intelligent, too!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Loves to go for walks, hikes, play at the off-leash parks and loves chew on his toys and Nylabones.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
He quickly showed that he was a good boy, earned trust and is allowed free roam of the house while I am at work.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Bradley is a beefy lil guy and seems to bring out the range of reactions. Most people comment on how handsome he is, some people are scared, but most just want to hug on him till the end of time.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Bubby, Bubba, Bubbs
FAST FIVE with Bradley
- Food: Piggy or picky? He’s picky, especially with treats, and seems to prefer food flavors be rotated out or he will stop eating.
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleeps on. Not destructive.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Does awesome in the car!
- Water: No way or splash all day? Timid, but interested. This summer we’re going to work on that some more.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? He’s a sunshine dog, loves being outside when he can enjoy it.
Submitted by Eddie G.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!