Adopted: December, 2018
Dog’s former name: Roz
What are the best things about your dog?
Bella is a curious and loving girl. She is always excited to see you even if you just left the room for a minute and returned. 😉
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Bella’s favorite thing to do is play with her big brother Mack. She also enjoys playing in the snow. Bella has completed her basic training class; she is a very quick learner and always eager to please.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
We have not had many outings yet, but hope to take her and her brother on many road trips to discover new and exciting places.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
People are usually drawn to her and tell us how pretty she is.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Bella
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy!
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Depends on her mood;)
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? Not sure yet
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? She enjoys the snow, but also seems to enjoy the sun
Submitted by Jessi M.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!