Adopted: October, 2017
Dog’s former name: Alex
What are the best things about your dog?
His love for toys, zoomies & his crazy attitude.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Racing around his backyard & hunting predators that he feels should not be in his yard.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
For Alex, we celebrate the little things; such as meeting new people.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Accepting, as he’s really the 4th Pittie we’ve owned.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Pups – which stuck, given that’s what we always called him when we fostered him.
FAST FIVE with Alex
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy & a known bacon thief
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Now, sleep. Originally it was unstuff
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides, but a big talker at everything he sees.
- Water: No way or splash all day? No way! Can’t even handle the rain.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both
Submitted by Steve & Jolene
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!