Hello, my name is Mittens! I'm a sweet, dainty and energetic pup looking for my forever home. Here's a little bit about me….
• I live with dogs, children (9, 11, and 14), and 2 cats. I think the cats are funny and sometimes I run after them, but then I'll leave them alone if they don't want to play with me. I love meeting new dogs and having dog friends to play with!
• I love everyone in the family, four and two-legged! I can play fetch and I know when to come inside if called.
• Walks are super fun and I enjoy exploring! My foster Mom says I would make a great running partner.
• Bones are my favorite and stuffies are fun to unstuff!
• I love to snuggle and take naps, too.
• Foster Mom says I am something called "smart.” I know how to sit and I am almost 100% potty trained.
• I go with the flow and fit into family routines nicely. When I meet new people I can be a little bit shy, but once I know you I just want to shower you with love.
I hope to meet you soon!
Mittens is sponsored by
Emily & Elijah C.
If you'd like to sponsor a dog, please click here.
Adoption Fee: $300 (includes sales tax)
Adoption fee also includes a training reimbursement credit – Learn more
|ARE YOU READY TO MEET THIS DOG?
Please complete the online Adoption Application now. Make sure to read our adoption policies and FAQs.
|SPONSOR A DOG
You can help support one dog during their time in rescue. To learn more about sponsorship, click here.
|Our dogs regularly attend adoption events where you can meet them in person. Check out our EVENTS page for the schedule and to see which dogs will be attending.|