Adopted: March 19, 2020
Dog’s former name: September
What are the best things about your dog?
September is such a loving goofball. Every morning she wakes each of us up with tons of kisses, and keeps us moving with her desire to play with us.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
September has a light Husky coat, so she loves the cold weather, asks to go out to watch the birds and squirrels about 20 times a day, no matter how cold it gets. Her favorite activity is probably rough housing with our other dog. He loves it too… Just not all the time.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
She helped keep us sane, when it felt like the world was going mad.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
They respond fairly well, but she does look more like a husky.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Little Floof, Savior of the Stay-at-Home
FAST FIVE with September
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Both!
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? It took a while for her to get used to them, but now she loves them!
- Water: No way or splash all day? I don’t know…
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both! Sun in the snow, and sun in the summer!
Submitted by Deborah S.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!