Adopted: March, 2018
Dog’s former name: Yoshi
What are the best things about your dog?
The best things about Pickle are her loving nature and her appreciation for sleeping in on the weekends. She also has a derpy personality and enjoys looking at you upside down anyway she can.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Pickle’s favorite thing activity is cuddling! She tucks herself as close to your body as she can, and likes to bury her face right under your chin. When she isn’t cuddling, she enjoys visiting the farmer’s market and local breweries with us.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Pickle recently moved from Fargo, ND to Virginia! She has been enjoying the much warmer weather and all the exciting places to hike, including the Appalachian Trail.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Most reactions are pretty neutral. More often, we get people that are excited about seeing a pitbull.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Pick, Cucumber, Wiggle-Butt, Monster-dog, and Baby Chonk.
FAST FIVE with Pickle
- Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Unstuff
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
- Water: No way or splash all day? She likes to dip her feet in and splash, but doesn’t go very deep
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Snow-zoomies are the best zoomies!
Submitted by Micki and Cole
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!