Adopted: August 3, 2018
Dog’s former name: Angel
What are the best things about your dog?
Juno is sweet as can be, LOVES playing with her two older, larger, pittie brothers (she’s enough to tire both of them out), and she’s cuter than your dog 😉
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Juno’s absolutely favorite thing to do is playing with her two brothers….even when they don’t want to play. She’s VERY persistent and they nearly always end up giving in. Other than that she loves watching animals outdoors with her brother Zeus, and snuggling into the comforters on our bed, on her own, for a mid-day nap when she’s tired.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
“Oh my gosh she’s so cute, I just can’t get over it!”
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Me: June Bug
My Wife: Honey Boo
Both of us: Baby Girl
FAST FIVE with Juno
- Food: Piggy or picky? Picky.
- Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep and unstuff.
- Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides.
- Water: No way or splash all day? No way.
- Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? A day indoors – or in the sun if she HAS to be outside 😉 She much prefers being inside.
Submitted by Garret
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!