Adopted February 21, 2017
Dog’s former name Scar (Lion King Litter)
What are the best things about your dog?
Great cuddler- both with humans and his sister. Great ambassador for his breed! Very friendly and just wants loving. Quirky and uncoordinated at times. Great hiking buddy. Keeps his sister young- they love playing together!
Tells us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Playing tug with sister, going for walks/hikes, getting the zoomies, playing in the sand, snuggling in the hammock on summer nights by the fire!
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Graduated from obedience training- he’s super smart (when he wants to listen and not act like an adolescent!) He also loves treats and will do just about anything if there are treats involved!
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Most people just want to pet him, and as soon as they do they realize how friendly he is and that he just wants loving and pets!
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Zepp, Lil’ man, Lil’ dude, Dingus
FAST FIVE with Zeppelin
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy for sure- he LOVES treats
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Nighttime sleeper, Daytime Destroyer
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? So many car rides
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day- he loves the beach!
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Doesn’t matter as long as he’s outside!
Submitted by Jason and Alicia W.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!