Adopted: December, 2017
Dog’s former name: Willow
What are the best things about your dog?
She is so sweet and loves everybody!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
She loves going for walks, playing with other dogs and swimming!
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Willow was very shy but has come out of her shell now that she lives in a busy family! She enjoys going to the cabin, boating and swimming! She also enjoys rooting on her human brother at Baseball and human sister at Lacrosse games.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Luckily, we haven’t encountered any negative people. People approach US to meet her!
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Willie, Willard and Peanut Butter 🙂
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides… now 🙂
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day!
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both
Submitted by Jodi L.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!