Adopted October 15, 2017
Dog’s former name: Titus
What are the best things about your dog?
He is a great companion and loves to snuggle at the end of the day. He is very motivated by treats so it makes it easy to teach him new tricks.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
He has learned how to catch a frisbee and loves playing fetch with any ball or a stick. He has finished level one training and is signed up for more training this fall.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Loves hiking on the trails near our house and cabin weekends at the lake. He has overcome his fear of loud household appliances (blenders, mixers and vacuums).
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
He is very friendly on walks when meeting someone new, so most people think he is quite the gentleman.
FAST FIVE with Titus
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Loves car rides and always tries to ride shotgun.
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Likes water, but not from the garden hose. Will splash in the lake, but only swam once when following a goose.
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Loves laying in the sun, but will play in the snow too.
Submitted by Mary S.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!