Adopted March 24, 2017
Dog’s former name Tina
What are the best things about your dog?
She is an amazing cuddler. She is gentle with her two year old human brother. She is goofy and expressive, and just completely loveable.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Running around the backyard with her little human brother, and traveling with us on road trips.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Had her knee replaced at the end of October 2017 and fully recovered from it by December.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
When they meet her, because she is so friendly, they really enjoy her instead of being judgey and unaccepting.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
TT, Grand Teton, Tinatato
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides!!!
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both
Submitted by Katie & Brett R.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!