Adopted July 2016
Dog’s former name Homer
What are the best things about your dog?
He loves snuggling but also getting riled up and playing chase. Everyone who meets him falls for him because he is so sweet. He is also a really good listener.
Tell us about your dog’s favorite activities, sports or training:
He is just getting good at catching balls/toys and actually giving them back instead of playing keep away! He also really likes hiking on trails with us.
Give us some examples of how your dog likes to spend his/her time:
Other interests include sun bathing and watching birds or people from the windows at home. Two of his favorite people are the kids next door and so he loves visiting and playing with them often.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
I have had a few different reactions but I am happy to say that the majority of people don’t seem to mind the “pit bull” label at all.
What other stories do you want to share?
He is afraid of his own farts which is always a good source of entertainment.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Tazer
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy – especially with peanut butter
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on, but let’s be real…he mostly sleeps with mom and dad in their bed
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides for sure!
4. Water: No way or splash all day? No way…unless mom is watering the garden and we play with the hose
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? He will take either
Submitted by Robin J.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!