Adopted: November, 2016
Dog’s former name: Ritzy/Lakritze
What are the best things about your dog?
She’s so affectionate. She gives the sweetest kisses and is the cuddliest lap dog.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Sadie loves to bike ride, throw her toys around, sunbathe and wrestle with her sister, brother and foster siblings. She likes to explore the world. She’s a great camping partner, road trip partner, and expert snuggler.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Sadie is a master at obedience class! She has passed advanced obedience and loves to go to school.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Tots, Sader Tader Tots, Sades
1. Food: Piggy or picky? PIGGY
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Both- depends on her mood. The poor beds never know it’s coming 😉
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides but she has to ride on the passenger’s lap…
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Learning to swim!
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? A day in the sun. She loves baking on the patio.
Submitted by Jess F.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!