Adopted January 2017
Dog’s former name Opal
What are the best things about your dog?
Opal loves to snuggle and give big kisses. She loves her morning time with Mom and fighting over bones with her doggie sister.
Tells us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Opal’s favorite sport is rip-the-toy-to-shreds! She enjoys walks at the cabin and watching the deer out the window.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Opal’s spent the summer camping – she did great sleeping in the camper but has loved the transition to a cabin with a warm fireplace to sleep in front of!
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
They love her big fat head and her wiggly butt. She is loved at the vet!
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Opal
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy all the way! She has maze bowl to slow her down.
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep on
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Nah, not so much a water fan
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? A day in the sun
Submitted by Jennifer E.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!