Adopted July 6, 2016
Dog’s former name Nic
What are the best things about your dog?
Nic is so sweet and well-behaved. He’s playful and fun. He is generous with cuddles and kisses. Nic is the definition of unconditional love.
Tell us about your dog’s favorite activities, sports or training:
Nic loves to tear apart fluffy toys, run around the backyard and go for car rides with mom. But mostly, he loves a good treat (morning, afternoon, and night).
Give us some examples of how your dog likes to spend his/her time:
Food and snuggles are Nic’s top priorities.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments to tell us about?
This summer Nic came along to the cabin for the first time. He wasn’t quite sure about the lake, but he loved sunning himself and getting a burger from the grill at night.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
Nic wins over everyone he meets!
FAST FIVE with Nic
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy, Piggy, Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep, but he prefers momma’s bed
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides – in the front seat 🙂
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Still unsure
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both!
Submitted by Heidi H.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!