Adopted 0ctober 2016
Dog’s former name? Nala
What are the best things about your dog?
Our favorite trait about Nala is how much she loves her humans. She is extremely cuddly and enjoys being close to her new parents so much so she sleeps in bed with us!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Nala loves to play fetch with either tennis balls or snowballs. She enjoys her walks with her humans or chasing squirrels at grandma and grandpas.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
At first people are hesitant to approach acknowledging the stigma that surrounds pits. However, she quickly helps them realize she is a ball of love. We have had such positive support in our neighborhood with Nala and her breed.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Nala girl, Princess
FAST FIVE with Nala
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Tucked in with mom and dad
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Loves car rides
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Baths, no thanks. The lake, however, yes please!
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Sunning for sure
Submitted by Mandy & Craig
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!