Adopted April, 2017
Dog’s former name Wigglytuff
What are the best things about your dog?
Mya is the sweetest girl and is incredibly calm and easygoing. She will run and play all day when she’s outside, but the minute we get home she snuggles up in the couch to cuddle with her humans. She is such a lover.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Mya’s two favorite things are going to the dog park and sleeping. She loves to socialize with other dogs and humans, and feels the need to say hi to each one she encounters.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Mya loves to hike! She leads the way and smiles back at us constantly.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
People love her; she rubs up against your legs like a cat and is always wagging her tail.
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleep
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides, she love to curl up and sleep
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both!
Submitted by Kelly & Jake
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!