Adopted October 2016
Dog’s former name Gwen
What are the best things about your dog?
Luna is an amazing addition to our family! She gets along great with everyone, is playful and protective, and the best cuddler ever! She loves her kitty Charley even though he isn’t very fond of her, and she watches over her dragons and fishes in their tanks all the time! We couldn’t have asked for a better first dog!
Tell us about your dog’s favorite activities, sports or training:
Her favorite toy is her football, she has one for inside, one for outside, and one at her best friends house! She loves going for walks and runs, playing with her frisbee and tennis ball, and if sleeping were a sport she would be a medalist!
Give us some examples of how your dog likes to spend his/her time:
Luna lounges around most of the day. Her favorite spot is stretched out on mom or dad, or right between us if she can be! She also likes doing laps around the house or back yard and playing tug o war with her toys!
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments to tell us about?
Luna is the most amazing road dog! We travel during the summer and she did great between the changing scenery, long truck rides, and busy schedules! She loves being on the road, in the cars or trucks, as long as she has a window down she is a happy camper!
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
Most people see her as any other puppy and get excited right along with her as her tail goes wild and she gets a little jumpy but every now and then somebody will be stereotypical because she is a pit.
What other stories do you want to share?
My favorite new Luna topic is her odd habit of wanting to be held! She is 60 lbs and likes being carried around the house like a baby! She will climb up in your lap for a hug and a few kisses no matter where you are sitting, or climb up on you with a little help while you are standing and then holds on all by herself. She wraps her arms around our shoulders and puts her feet on our pant waist and just holds on! Its super cute but she is starting to get a bit heavy for it!
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Her full name is Lunatic because she is one crazy pup!
FAST FIVE with Luna
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy! I love any and all kinds of food! But am surprisingly good about not overeating!
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Both, I just learned my big pillow bed had stuffing and had a little fun with it before mom put a stop to it, now I just sleep on it like a good girl!
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car ride!!!! Right now… Lets go, what are you waiting for! I have my leash and I am waiting at the door!
4. Water: No way or splash all day? I like baths but open water is a little scary still. Practice makes perfect though!
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Any day outside is a great one! Snow is fun but laying out on the deck on a sunny day is the meaning of life!
Submitted by Jordan E.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!