Adopted April 28, 2017
Dog’s former name Branch
What are the best things about your dog?
He loves to show off his little teefs, usually while experiencing the zoomies or feeling super sassy on the couch. He is the sweetest boy, that loves all humans and especially all other dogs. If he could play with other dogs all day long, he would.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Lenny loves to play fetch with any ball or stick. He loves to sun bathe in the back yard. And really loves to snuggle with us in our bed for bedtime. He gets really excited for training classes when we sign him up, and is really fast at learning new skills. Lenny also really enjoys unmaking the bed right after we make it, and nesting in the bundle of bedding he just created.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Lenny is the king of the cabin, along with his sister Zora who is the queen of the cabin. Adventure time at the cabin might be their absolute favorite activity.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
People just love his sweet and playful demeanor. And they are always curious as to what he’s mixed with.
FAST FIVE with Lenny
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Picky
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Both, unstuff and then sleep on the unstuffed bed.
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car sick
4. Water: No way or splash all day? No way if it’s bath time, splash all day if we’re at the lake!
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? A day in the sun!
Submitted by Jordan
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!