Adopted November 17, 2016
Dog’s former name Zachary
What are the best things about your dog?
That he’s very cuddly. I suffered a stroke this past March and for the first 2 month I was unable to drive so I was home bound, he was the BEST company a girl could ask for. Whenever I talk to Kai he tilts his head as though he’s really trying to understand. If Kai hears a noise he will run around and bark and then come and sit on me as if my protector.
Tells us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Playing tug. Kai will get a tug toy and put it in your lap and wait until you play with him.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
Majority of people have been great with Kai. It’s helpful that he’s pretty small.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Brat face (said in the nicest of voices)
FAST FIVE with Kai
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleeps under comforter
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Loves car rides
4. Water: No way or splash all day? I’ve put him in the pool and he seems to not like it. So I’m going to go with no way.
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? A day in the sun for sure
Submitted by Mary L.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!