Adopted April 2016
Dog’s former name Judge
What are the best things about your dog?
He’s a very happy, loving boy. He loves his human kids and is very gentle with them. He loves his fur sisters too.
Tell us about your dog’s favorite activities, sports or training:
He loves to play fetch. He would play fetch with a tennis ball all day long if you’d let him.
Give us some examples of how your dog likes to spend his/her time:
When he’s not playing fetch or trying to steal toys from his fur sisters he is being lazy. That usually involves laying on someone or curled up in his favorite chair. Or he’s curled up on the couch with our other pit, Lily sleeping the evening away.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
Everyone loves Judge, and he is the star wherever he goes. He’s handsome and he knows it and he loves the attention.
What other stories do you want to share?
He’s super chill and helped our other pit, Lily out tremendously. She’s a very anxious girl and since he’s come home to us he’s helped her relax and gain more confidence and be a little more outgoing.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Judge
1. Food: Piggy or picky? He’s not picky at all, but he’s he slowest eater in the house.
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Pee on them.
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? LOVES car rides!!!
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day. And if there’s a stick or ball to swim after, even better.
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Wherever there is sunlight to bask in, he’s all in.
Submitted by Josh R.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!