Adopted: December 22, 2017
Dog’s former name: Kater
What are the best things about your dog?
Her unconditional love and total affection. She loves being with us all the time!
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Favorite activity is running and bouncing like Tigger. Also, going anywhere in the car and putting her head out the windows of both sides of the car.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Snuck in to the neighbors house while following their cats, who she loves, and surprised them when she walked by like she lived there with the cats.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
She’s beautiful so people usually start with that, and then ask can they pet her. After she starts licking them they really warm up.
FAST FIVE with Hope
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Definte Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleeps on a real bed or with someone in family
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Road Dog!
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash all day.
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Sun worshiper!
Submitted by William W.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!