Adopted: October 14, 2017
Dog’s former name: Ditto
What are the best things about your dog?
Ditto is so wonderful and weird. She definitely has a personality of her own, with her burrowing and talking. We have somewhat turned her into a princess, so that’s get pretty funny too.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Ditto loves going to the dog park to show everyone that she’s the fastest dog on the beach, and clanking her teether together with her brother Jet. Oh! And grabbing onto a deflated basketball and being swung around in circles.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
When we completed our adoption her leg had just been removed a couple months prior, so we were told to go on short walk. Last weekend we took a 4 mile walk around the neighborhood, no problemo. She also showed me where a baby bird had fallen out of its nest; I was proud of her for that.
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
Lots of people think she is wonderful and beautiful, but there are those who say dumb things like “That dog would eat you” when she wants to meet little dogs (which she loves), or cross the street when they see us coming. I just pretend it’s because of/they’re talking about me.
FAST FIVE with Ditto
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy – everything and anything
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Inside Kennel – Unstuff, Outside Kennel – Sleep On
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides! She is the best passenger
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Pro-water, but only on her terms.
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Both – loves laying in the sun and catching snowballs. Having to pick one, she would go with sun though.
Submitted by Kat N.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!