Adopted November 5, 2015
Dog’s former name Remi
What are the best things about your dog?
He’s a lover, protector, smart, a cuddler, and playful.
Tell us about your dog’s favorite activities, sports or training:
He loves to play with as humans, run around in the backyard, and his favorite place to be besides home, is at our camper.
Give us some examples of how your dog likes to spend his/her time:
When is humans are at school he likes to lay around the house. And he loves to cuddle. And when his kids are home he loves to play hide and seek with them or they watch movies together.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
Most people find Charlie super cute and playful.
FAST FIVE with Charlie
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleeps on
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides with his nose out the window
4. Water: No way or splash all day? No way
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? A day in the sun
Submitted by Elease M.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!