Adopted May 2015
Dog’s former name Buddy
What are the best things about your dog?
He’s playful, funny and loving.
Tell us about your dog’s favorite activities, sports or training:
Jumping the fence for play dates with the white lab next door. Thankfully, the neighbors enjoy his visits too.
Give us some examples of how your dog likes to spend his/her time:
Playing and snuggling all day, everyday.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments to tell us about?
First time he jumped fence to play with the lab next door was shocking yet hilarious.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
They love him.
What other stories do you want to share?
He thinks the couch is his command perch.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
FAST FIVE with Buddy
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Sleeps on
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Not a happy camper in car
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Depends on the day
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Fun in the sun
Submitted by Mike K.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!