Adopted: October, 2017
Dog’s former name: Tark
What are the best things about your dog?
Bear is loving, gentle, and friendly with everyone. He also has crooked front teeth.
Tell us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
Bear loves to play and wrestle with his big brother Finn. He also enjoys visiting our neighborhood stores to get treats. Bears favorite toy is his kong bone.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
Bear has overcome his fear of strangers and children. He is more confident and trusting. HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!
How do people react to your “pit bull”?
They generally melt when they see him; most common is “Ahh…he’s so cute.”
Does your dog have any nicknames?
1. Food: Piggy or picky? He will eat anything.
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Bear sleeps with his head on the pillow next to me. Boy can he snore.
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Bear is working on going for longer rides without losing is last meal.
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Not a big fan of the water
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? Bear is an all seasons kind of guy.
Submitted by Patricia W.
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!