Adopted April 2016
Dog’s former name Pikachu
What are the best things about your dog?
He’s so loving. He loves children, other dogs and very interested in ducks. He’s always so playful and happy go lucky. He is very protective of me and always wants to be touching me or right by my side.
Tells us about your dogs favorite activities, sports or training:
He loves chasing his sister Luna and making her mad. He LOVES “shake”. So far we have only mastered the one paw, but I’m sure we can get him to doing both in no time.
Do you have any extraordinary adventures or accomplishments?
He loves going to the cabin and playing in the lake. He chases the ducks and geese away from the docks.
How do people react to your “pit bull?”
They always ask what breed he is. He is mixed and doesn’t have blatantly obvious bully characteristics. But you can tell he has some bull in him.
Does your dog have any nicknames?
Archer Butt, and Mister
FAST FIVE with Archer
1. Food: Piggy or picky? Piggy
2. Dog beds: Sleep on or unstuff? Destroys them
3. Travel: Car rides or car sick? Car rides
4. Water: No way or splash all day? Splash and only stop to drink some
5. Seasons: A day in the sun or a day in the snow? He loves both, but I have caught him rolling around in the snow a few times
Submitted by Melissa
Did you adopt a Save-a-Bull dog? Click here to share an update with us!